- Licensed Doctor of Optometry for more than 20 years
- Owned and operated retail optical businesses located in stores of a major national retailer
- Owned and operated a commercial optical laboratory serving optical providers and government programs in the New York Metropolitan area
- Education – Johns Hopkins University and State University of New York, College of Optometry
HOWARD S. FRIED, O.D.
- Vice Chairman and General Counsel of NYSE company engaged in diversified businesses throughout the United States
- President/Chairman of a national facilities service company for 25 years
- Education – Accounting and Law Degrees
BURTON T. FRIED
- Chief Financial Officer and Controller with large optical retail providers for more than 20 years.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Education – Accounting, Magna Cum Laude, State University of New York
DARLENE P. CETTINA
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- Optical software engineer – more than 25 years of experience.
- Ophthalmic software engineer
- Certified by the American Board of Opticianry, American Board of Opticianry Master and former National Contact Lens Examiners
- A+ Certified CompTIA Computer Technician
- Numerous awards for achievement and leadership
- Education – Business management, software development, refractometry and contact lens technology
KEN VAN CLEAVE
DIRECTOR OF SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
- Senior level IT professional with expertise in evaluating, planning, coordinating and implementing infrastructure solutions globally
- Over 35 years of experience in managing global It operations and service delivery to ensure maximum project efficiency with a major designer, manufacturer and distributor of eyewear and a national firm engaged in vision and eye care benefits.
- Education – Electronics Engineering Technology (R.E.T.S.)
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
- Over 33 years of ophthalmic field experience specializing in the assessment, design and installation of equipment serving for many years as a Technical Director
- Education – Digital Electronics, Technical Institute
SENIOR APPLICATION SPECIALIST
- Extensive experience in organizational learning and development in support of optometric services for more than 20 years.
- Director of learning and development and Director of training and development for large optical retail providers
- Licensed optician
- Advisory board member for a college ophthalmic technologies program.
DIRECTOR OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT